Visit of La Seigneurie of Boulay
Located east of Souppes sur Loing, the current Boulay farm brings together the remains of an important feudal complex.
- A first 13th century fortified castle of which there remains a tower which has become a dovecote.
- Perhaps the bases of a large 15th-16th century castle with a side of one hundred meters, unfinished or destroyed during the Wars of Religion.
- A castle built by the Troussets d'Héricourt in the 18th century, shown on Lattré's map around 1750 and destroyed in 1863.
- A chapel fitted out in the latter castle and consecrated in 1778 remains in the form of a barn.
- Groups only Groups
All year round, daily.
Adult: 6 €, Child: 3 €.
Group rate available for > 11 people.
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
Office de Tourisme Gâtinais Val-de-Loing, Bureau de Souppes-sur-Loing - Direct :
01 60 55 07 38