Gâtinais Val-de-Loing Tourist Office, Château-Landon Office
The Chateau-Landon Tourist Office welcomes you and informs you about the Gatinais Val-de-Loing territory.
- Scheduled guided tours for individuals. Contact us to find out the dates.
- Guided tours for groups, all year round by reservation, with or without lunch.
- Leisure activities,
- Cultural information,
- Local and surrounding tourist information,
- A Gâtinais Country Shop: sale of rillettes and chicken pâté, organic cider, honey, Mazet praslin, Nemours poppy, saffron, "La Gâtine" and "la Bellifontaine" beers, as well as souvenirs such as magnets. Preparation of sweet and savoury gourmet baskets.
- Refill of Navigo pass and a photocopying service...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Pets welcome Shop Tourist routes Tourist brochures Tourist information Repair kit Reception service available Sale of transport tickets
- German English French
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm and between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
Closed Monday and Sunday.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Visite commentée de la cité médiévale de Château-Landon : minimum 15 personnes.
- Tarif Adulte : 6 €
- Tarif Enfant : 3 € pour les moins de 15 ans
Réservation obligatoire pour les visites.
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
Office de Tourisme Gâtinais Val-de-Loing, Bureau de Château-Landon - Booking centre :
01 64 29 38 08